Oxygen tanks and cigarettes dont mix. Thats something an Evansville woman learned today. 59-year old Judy Ann Johnson was airlifted to the Wishard Burn Unit just before nine this morning. She suffered serious burns to her face and lungs after smoking a cigarette while inhaling oxygen. Her daughter, Melissa Williams saw the big cloud of smoke and came to her mothers rescue. Williams says it could have been worse, her mother should be released from the hospital in the next couple of days. Meanwhile, Evansville Fire Chief Dan Grimm says he wants people to know that oxygen and any type of open flame is a recipe for disaster. This is the second time this has happened in the area in two months. In February it was a woman on Harrelton Drive who suffered serious injuries.