An Amish man suffered serious burns braving a house fire to rescue his mother. Martin Schwartzentruber rushed into his burning home to pull his 80 year old mother to safety. The blaze happened north of Montgomery in Daviess County. Fire investigators think a faulty kerosene lamp sparked the house fire and doused Martin Schwartzentruber with burning fuel. His wife and four year old son sustained minor burns in the fire. His mother suffered a broken hip. Members of the Amish community were already working to rebuild the family home Wednesday afternoon.