A local booster club has to rebuild after their concession stand was destroyed by a fire. The building at Wabash and Maryland is also used as a garage and meeting room, mainly for girls softball and t-ball teams. Harwood Booster Club president Tracie Jones says the fire started in the bathroom around 3 a.m. Jones says the fire destroyed some refrigerators, a grill and fundraising items. Theyre meeting with the insurance company to find out what can be reimbursed. Police believe the fire could be arson.