An Evansville family is getting some help from the Red Cross after an early morning fire ripped through their home. Fire crews were called out to 1322 East Olive Street near the University of Evansville a little after one Friday morning. Investigators say the fire appeared to start in the front bedroom and they think a lit candles to blame. Luckily, firefighters put the fire out quickly before it could spread to neighboring houses. The family who lived there doesnt think a candle started the fire. They say they were away, visiting family, when their house burned.