Its going from bad to worse for one Evansville family still dealing with the loss of their home. Police say a house on Columbia street was purposely set on fire, that case is still open and now the Millers say they've contracted bed bugs from a local motel where they've been staying. The Millers say they've been homeless for awhile, staying in motels and shelters. After paying to stay at the Economy Inn in Downtown Evansville, they thought they had a safe place to stay, that's until they say some creepy crawlers forced them out. Falan Miller says while staying at the Economy Inn downtown, her family was attacked by bed bugs. But Miller calls this a very serious case, and being homeless and six months pregnant is just another burden she carries. Shruti Zina says her parents own the Economy Inn, they allowed us into room 217 where the Millers stayed. Zina says this summer the motel has seen bed bugs and is closing room 217 until its free of bugs. But clean or not, Miller says these two years since her grandmother's death have been the roughest. The Millers say they would like their money back, and say they've been turned down by many homeless shelters because they are afraid to let them stay due to the bed bugs. If you'd like to help the Millers, you can reach Falan at 812-306-4052.