Almost two hundred apartments cleared out by Sunday's fire, but it's move in day for hundreds at Grandview Tower. There's no place like home and after days of staying at shelters, hotels and with friends, the doors are back open, but not everyone can get in. Remnants of the first floor fire are still evident, there's smoke and water damage. For one woman who lived a few doors down from where the fire started her room just isn't ready. Now that many are back home, they are calling for one specific change inside the complex. It was a hectic Sunday for hundreds living at Grandview. Thelma Walburn says she was trapped in a elevator. But Sunday's scene of caged animals and frantic people can be replaced with smiles and new room keys, its move in day! The explosion firefighters say was caused by Gwendolyn Hunt smoking near an oxygen tank. Mildred Dalton lives just a few doors down from Hunt, and unfortunately her home is still vacant. She's waiting to have her home back and waiting for smoking to be banned inside. Tenants say Sunday's fiasco is enough of an example. For many its a joyous occasion, back in their humble abode, but for Dalton the waiting game continues. About seventy doors had to be replaced from smoke damage or rescue personnel kicking them in to save people. Close to ten first floor apartments are unlivable, The Red Cross says it'll continue to provide help for those still without a home.