Evansville fire investigators believe a cigarette sparked an early morning fire on Monday. One woman got hurt and the fire severely damaged her apartment. Retha Neal went to the hospital for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in her apartment. Investigators say Neal has a long history of smoking in her bed. Neals husband, who was also in the apartment, was not injured. Firefighters, were called to the scene shortly before five Monday morning, and were able to contain the fire to the bedroom. But the rest of the apartment suffered smoke damage.