Teens sniffing inhalants is nothing new but a death in one community is causing a parent to speak out. 17year old Boonville high school student Karissa Krohn was buried Monday after allegedly inhaling butane. But a Warrick county mother says her kid could have died doing the same thing just months ago. She didnt want to be seen because she says her son is still a juvenile. But says he was arrested for driving under the influence after inhaling the product dust-off. One among many products teenagers use to huff, sniff, and inhale to get high. She hopes that parents will start searching cars and rooms and look for these products. This mom says her son is now in counseling. Awaiting his court date to face charges.