Parents of Mt. Vernon Junior High Students are asked to keep an eye on their kids as a health precaution. The school was evacuated just after one Friday afternoon when swimming pool chemical odors were released into the air. School officials say the odors were released when they went to use chemicals they were wrongly supplied. Students were evacuated to the football field for the remainder of the day and two maintenance employees were taken to the hospital as a precaution. One of those remains hospitalized for observation. The school tells us no students have experienced any allergic reactions so far, but parents are being contacted to keep a watch on their kids. Students can come to the school on Monday to pick up anything they left behind during the evacuation. The chemicals never made it into the pool, and school **will** be in session on Tuesday.