At least five Wayne County High School students were rushed to the hospital after apparently overdosing on an anti-anxiety drug. Fairfield police say an ambulance was called to Cisne High School yesterday after one student passed out and another one got sick. A short time later, a Fairfield Community High School student and two students at Flora High in Clay County also went to the hospital. Faculty at Cisne told law enforcement that the students took the anti-anxiety pill Klonopin without a prescription. One student remains in the hospital but is expected to recover. The Wayne County Sheriffs Department, Flora Police , and Fairfield Police say they are investigating a link between the incidents and the source of the drug. They say this could mean possible charges against the students as well.