Indiana State University is working to relocate dozens of students after a dorm fire. A candle left unattended is blamed for the blaze that hurt four people. It happened just after 9:30 pm Sunday night in the schools Blumberg Hall. The fire started on the 11th floor and quickly spread to the hallway and the 12th floor. Flames could be seen coming out of the windows. A student resident assistant suffered smoke inhalation while trying to extinguish the fire. Another student and two public safety officers were treated for smoke inhalation. Most of the students who live in the dormitory will be able to return by Wednesday, but eighty will be moved to other buildings for the rest of the semester. About 420 students had to be evacuated from the building.