An early morning apartment fire forced many out of their homes and into the cold weather Sixteen fire units were on the scene and stopped what officials say could have been a major disaster. According to Fire Chief Dan Grimm, four people were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation and one person was injured from a fall, but he says none were life threatening injuries. Mark Coleman lived on the third floor, where the fire began. He says, "I was so thankful when i heard those guys [firemen] beating on my door because I know I couldnt have made it out by myself." Grimm says most of the damage done to the complex was smoke related. Investigators say the fire was accidental. They found two heat sources in the area of origin, a candle and a cordless phone base. While investigators say it cant be proven, they do believe that one of these items started the fire.