Daviess County, Kentucky investigators say two house fires just minutes apart in the same Owensboro neighborhood this weekend are accidental and unrelated. The first fire happened shortly before 2 a.m. Saturday in the 1700 block of W. 9th St. in Owensboro. The family was home but got out safely. Fire officials say fire started near the furnace. Moments later, firefighters rushed to a home just a half mile away on 10th St. A woman was taken to the hospital with injuries. Fire officials say the fire started around an electrical outlet.