Aftershocks, their times and magnitudes as of 1 p.m. were:
- 6:03 a.m. EDT 3 miles NW of Mount Carmel, IL 2.5 tremor located 6.2 mile depth
- 6:15 a.m. EDT 4 miles S of Noble, IL 2.5 tremor located 6.2 mile depth
- 6:36 a.m. EDT 6 miles NNE of Bellmont, IL 2.4 tremor located 11.1 mile depth
- 6:46 a.m. EDT 7 miles NNE Bellmont, IL 2.2 tremor located 11.1 mile depth
- 7:55 a.m. EDT 6 miles NW of Mount Carmel, IL 2.6 tremor located 6.2 mile depth
- 11:14 a.m. EDT, 8 miles E from West Salem, IL. 4.5 tremor located 6.2 miles deep.
While the earthquake was felt in Indiana, the Indiana Department of Homeland Security's Emergency Operations Center has only received reports of very minor damage as of 1 p.m. For more information on the earthquake, visit the U.S.G.S. website: Click Here for the http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2008qza6.php . The Indiana Department of Homeland Security works closely with the Central U.S. Earthquake Consortium for earthquake awareness and emergency preparedness. For more information, please go to "Are You Ready" at www.in.gov/dhs