A maintenance man found a missing Purdue university student in a dormatory's high-voltage utility room Monday. Purdue University spokeswoman Jeanne Norberg says it appears that 19-year-old Wade Steffey entered the room from the outside. Steffey left his coat inside and authorities believe he was trying get back inside to get it when he was accidentally electrocuted. The Tippecanoe County Coroner says Steffey died instantly when he came into contact with the high-voltage equipment. Norberg says both the interior and exterior doors to the room should have been locked, but the door from the outside was apparently unlocked. Crews said they looked for Steffey in the high-voltage closet during previous searches but they apparently missed his body.