Become a fan of the "Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving" Facebook page and encourage your colleagues and station viewers to become fans as well. Feel free to post some messaging and link out to the landing page or any of the YouTube videos.
Follow us on our “Buzzed Driving” Twitter page and encourage your colleagues and station viewers to follow us as well. Feel free to post some of the recommended tweets below and feel free to link out to the landing page or any of the YouTube videos. Also, use the hash tag #buzzeddriving where appropriate and when character limits allow!
- 2013 is just around the corner. A new year, a new chance to stop drunk driving! Save lives, spread the word. Buzzed driving is drunk driving.
- Happy Holidays! Fill this season with holiday cheer by designating a sober driver before going to holiday parties!
- Make sure these holidays are filled with love and merriment! Stay safe on those icy roads. Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving.
- 187 people died in 2011 during the New Year’s holiday period in alcohol-impaired driving crashes. Help us keep the roads safe for a new year.
- About 97 people who died in 2011 during the Christmas season did so in alcohol-impaired driving crashes. Please, stay off the roads if you are buzzed.
- Celebrate the holidays safely. The road is a dangerous place around this time. Look up your local taxi service to get around town safely.
- Nearly 11,000 people died in 2011 in crashes involving an alcohol impaired driver. Drive safely. Don’t drive buzzed.
- Christmas and New Years Eve parties are a holiday staple. If you plan on drinking, plan to get home safely: designate a sober driver or call a taxi!
- Everyone loves a good holiday party! But be sure to designate a sober driver before you revel in the cheer!
- Who are we kidding? We all know that Buzzed Driving IS Drunk Driving. Keep the roads safe this holiday season.
- Pass this message along: Always designate a sober driver for all your holiday party traveling!
- Going out to some holiday parties? It’s a good idea to have a taxi service phone # saved in your cell phone or designate a sober driver.
- As this holiday season comes to an end, be sure to celebrate safely. Sober driving saves lives!